On Signup & for Registered Users
If you would like to access certain material from the Brain Wellness Spa website (“Site”), upload material to the Site, and/or interact with the Site, including participating in the forums or blogs or setting up a profile, you must register and become a Site Registered User (“Registered User” or “Member”). On doing so, you will be deemed to have consented to and will be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
When you sign up as a “Registered User” you will be asked to enter a first name and last name, which will become your user name, as well as a password you can use to access your account. You can then log on to and/or participate in areas of the Site reserved for Registered Users only. We reserve the right to reject user names that are offensive, defamatory or otherwise unsuitable.
You accept it is your sole responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and you are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account. We are unable to verify the identity of people acting as Registered Users or using Member-access sections of the Site, and will not be liable where your password is used by someone else.
You should make sure you are the only person using your account/password and agree to notify us of any unauthorised use of your account/password and any breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
If you are using any Site functionality that allows people to contact you or leave comments, you are accepting that these may be abusive, untrue or unpleasant. Please be careful when using any messaging and do not reveal personal information.
You agree and confirm that if registering as a Member, that all information provided by you to us is accurate, true and up to date in all respects and at all times.
Where there are any other restrictions or eligibility requirements, these will be set out on the Site. We reserve the right to ask for written proof of age or eligibility from you. If we discover or suspect that you do not comply with the age requirements, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your Membership immediately.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site or any part of it (including the availability of any features of the Site) at any time and without notice or liability to you. We are entitled to suspend or terminate your Membership or access to any part of the Site at any time, if you breach the Terms & Conditions or for any other technical reasons.
As a condition of entry into Member-access sections of the Site, you agree not to:
- Create a user profile for anyone other than a living person
- Harass, abuse or harm another person
- Use the forums or any of our other communication systems for any illegal purpose
- Post or transmit material that infringes the intellectual property rights or other rights of others. Post or transmit any material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person as determined by us in our sole discretion
- After receiving a warning, continue to disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, or post/transmit comments that are not related to the topic being discussed
- Impersonate another person
- Disguise the IP address of the connection used to post any message
- Post/transmit any files containing viruses or other harmful computer code
- Harvest or otherwise collect/use information about others, including email addresses, without their explicit consent
- Post the same note more than once, or “spam”
Contributions to Member-access Sections of the Site
By submitting ideas, blog entries, video clips, pictures, reviews, comments, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to Brain Wellness Spa via its forum page, feedback or any other user-generated material which will be stored in a database by us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- Your Contributions are original to you and do not contain confidential or proprietary information
- Your contributions are for non-commercial purposes
- Brain Wellness Spa is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the Contributions
- Brain Wellness Spa shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media, worldwide
- Brain Wellness Spa may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development
- You irrevocably assign to Brain Wellness Spa all rights to your Contributions, and you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from Brain Wellness Spa under any circumstances
- We may, in appropriate circumstances, and at our sole discretion, remove or disable access to a Contribution that appears to be legally or otherwise problematic, e.g. it infringes the copyright/intellectual property/privacy rights of others, is defamatory, etc., or for any other reason.
- With respect to the reviews and comments posted on the Site, you consent to us editing such reviews to ensure compliance with the Terms & Conditions.
- If your Registration is terminated, your Contributions (if any) will remain on the Site. Please contact us with details of any Contribution you would like to have removed and, we will try to remove it.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Users. Brain Wellness Spa reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members and to restrict, suspend or close your account if Brain Wellness Spa determines, at our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
If you are notified that your posting privileges have been suspended or terminated, you will not attempt to re-register or make any posts on the forum in any guise whatsoever.
Please note that any posting of information in these forums is the opinion of the person posting it only, and in no way reflects our opinions or attitudes. We do not endorse/support them, nor do we guarantee that the information is accurate.
We are not able to fully monitor the use of the forum, so we rely on you to inform us if you spot any abuse or inappropriate behaviour, in which case we will review the specific postings. Please contact us if you feel you have been threatened or damaged in the forum, or if you believe any infringement of your rights may have occurred through our Site.
You must remember that the thoughts expressed are not from medical professionals. Always consult a doctor or health worker before accepting any advice.
- When you visit Brain Wellness Spa or send us emails, you are communicating with us electronically
- You consent to receive communications from us electronically
- We will communicate with you by email or by posting notices on this Site
- You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing
- You agree to provide us with, and maintain in your Brain Wellness Spa membership profile, your current and active email address
Licensing for Document Store Products
When you purchase and download products from the Brain Wellness Spa, you are agreeing to abide by our website.
You also agree that you will not:
- Sell or redistribute our products to third parties
- Claim ownership or copyright for any of our products
- Modify our designs and templates to include anything obscene, offensive, defamatory or any other unlawful content
- Use our products for your own needs and for your business (where relevant)
- Customise our playlist & audios as per your preferences in your account
- Use our content (unlimited print run) for your personal needs or your own business
Please Note: Images used within documents and templates are free stock images that are subject to their own licensing Terms & Conditions
General Guidelines – Act Responsibly and Kindly
As part of the Brain Wellness Spa community, you must ensure that all your activities follow these basic principles:
Always be helpful and assist people in feeling better.
Treat everyone like you’d want to be treated.
The glass is always half full. So please leave negative thoughts and opinions behind.
Do not disclose private information. Be mindful that it can be misused.
Do not be aggressive in your interactions. Be kind.
If you’re not sure about something, mention it.