- About Us
- Success Stories
- Book Online
- Membership Login
Alternative, Natural And Drug-Free Relief Aimed at Helping Clients Suffering With Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
Do you suffer from Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)? At the Brain Wellness Spa, we offer a natural, drug-free approach which aims to manage and overcome BPD. Try our introductory ‘Experience Session’ today for just $79 and normally $220.See Our Spa Vibe - Virtual Visits Now Available
98%* of people experience a noticeable relief immediately after their first session. Book now to start your journey towards happiness.We'll request some more details so we can book your 1st appointment
AS SEEN IN
Symptoms of Borderline Personality Disorder
Some of the BPD-related symptoms that we could assist our clients to quickly overcome include:
- Outbursts of antisocial, destructive, compulsive and risky behaviour
- Severe mood swings, such as; sudden eruptions of anxiety, guilt, loneliness, anger and depression
- Patterns of volatile relationships with family, friends and loved ones
- Alternating between idealising and devaluing other people
- Fear of abandonment and being alone
- Unstable and distorted self-image, grandiosity or narcissism
- Feeling neglected, misunderstood, chronically empty or bored
- Feelings of self-hate and self-loathing
- Self-harm, suicidal thoughts or suicide attempts
- Inability to compromise or see others’ point of view
- Experiencing paranoid thoughts when under stress
You Could Take Back Control Of Your Thoughts and Behaviours And Enjoy More Balance And Harmony In Your Life
Through our approach, we aim to help sufferers of BPD to manage and overcome even the most severe symptoms.
The Brain Wellness Spa™ has become my happy place. Terri & the team are rocking my world right now. I've seen incredible results with my anxiety and so happy to say that with the Brain Wellness Spa, exercise, meditation, reading & love and support I'm feeling better than ever.Before I found Terri and Brain Wellness Spa I had spent an absolute fortune on treatments that simply did not work. Exasperated and almost without hope I gave Brain Wellness Spa a shot and I have never looked back. This approach is affordable and effective and I encourage you to try it. If you want to chat about my experience please call me on 0433004499 but please keep in mind I live in Perth, WA and be mindful of the time difference.
Nathan Cain Brain Wellness Spa Client
Before You Give Up Hope On Finding True Happiness Again, Listen To Some Of The Stories From Past Patients And Book In A Session Today!
BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION
Try our introductory 'Experience Session' today, including a session and consultation, for just $79 and normally $220We'll request some more details so we can book your 1st appointment
What Your 1st Session Will Be Like:
- At our spa we aim to help alleviate your mental and emotional suffering.
- On your first visit you’ll notice our spa is calm and welcoming so you’ll be able to relax from the moment you step inside the tranquil, safe and private space we have created.
- Your one-on-one session is held in a private room with a facilitator. It is not required to discuss anything about your past that you don’t want to as this is not necessary for us
- You will then be ready for your first session where you simply sit back, relax, put on your headphones and listen to relaxing music specially designed to calm you.
- After your 1st session you may notice improvements in your thinking, your emotions and your physical body. And if you decide to continue with the program, your clarity, calmness, optimism and energy for life could continue to increase over the coming sessions.
Before I found Terri and Brain Wellness Spa I had spent an absolute fortune on treatments that simply did not work. Exasperated and almost without hope I gave Brain Wellness Spa a shot and I have never looked back. This approach is affordable and effective and I encourage you to try it. If you want to chat about my experience please call me on 0433004499 but please keep in mind I live in Perth, WA and be mindful of the time difference.
Nathan Cain Brain Wellness Spa Client
The Brain Wellness Spa offers a 100% natural and drug-free alternative approach which may help with Borderline Personality Disorder. We aim to assist clients in finding long-term relief from mild to severe mental illness.
“I wasn't sure what to expect from the Brain Wellness Spa, but I'm sure glad I gave it a shot. You will be too. I was open to trying something that - to me - was very new. The Brain Wellness Spa is probably new to you too. You may be skeptical - as a journalist I'm encouraged to be skeptical and I was - but that doesn't mean something can't be done. It just means you haven't heard of it being done that way. I'd recommend the Brain Wellness Spa. Your brain belongs to you. Don't belong to it.”
Blake Johnson Television News Journalist
Real Life Stories From Past Clients Suffering Personality Disorder
“I was introduced to Terri in September 2009, by my wonderful friend Kylie. I was visiting from interstate and Kylie recognised that I was having a hard time with life, and thought Terri could help.
To say I was sceptical would be an understatement! I was a work-a-holic (running my own business, with five staff in a stressful sales industry), overweight, unfit, had high blood pressure, anxiety, and was generally just not happy – what on earth could this ‘touchy feely’ stuff really do for me? My first session with Terri was mind blowing. I still have difficulty putting it into words.
I felt calmer and much more relaxed. My mind stopped running a million miles an hour and I could be happy living in the moment. … I stopped feeling guilty at not being at work, and not being where others wanted me to be – and started to enjoy my break away.
Moreover, I started sleeping solidly through the night! My weekends used to be spent on the couch watching TV and sleeping – recovering from the hectic week. Not anymore….. I have energy now! I want to live life…. My Mum asked me the other day to explain ‘Brain Wellness Spa’ to her – I just asked her “Do you want the Michelle from six months ago or the Michelle of today?”; she responded…. “Oh no, we’ve gotten rid of her, this one’s much better”…. I have changed that much.
My parents have noticed the biggest changes in me. My attitude has changed, the way I respond to events in my life has changed, I am not so angry with the world…. Terri has changed my life and the words ‘thank you’ just don’t seem enough…. and I am sure this is just the beginning.”