So what does this mean exactly?

For a moment let’s think of your brain as an iceberg with only about 20% floating above the surface of the water (your conscious brain), and the remaining 80% being underwater where it cannot be seen (your unconscious brain).

Your conscious brain communicates to the outside world and your inner self through speech, pictures, writing, physical movement, and thought. These are the thoughts and actions that you are consciously aware of.

The unconscious brain is the storehouse of all your memories, knowledge and past experiences, both those that have been repressed through trauma and those that have simply been consciously forgotten or are no longer important to us. It’s from these memories and experiences that your beliefs, habits, and behaviors are formed.

When you work only with the conscious brain, you’re dealing with a small percentage of the problem – the symptoms of your underlying mental illness. When you work with the deeper, unconscious brain you are addressing the very cause of your problems, which then creates lasting, positive change.

 

For more information read the case study

Download Case Study

With QNR, Your Old Negative Behavioural Patterns (Neural Pathways) Become Weak Through Lack of Use, & Your New Positive Programs Become Your Default Way of Thinking & Behaving.

Book Your First Session
×

BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION

Take back control of your mind, your happiness, and your life today.!
100% Guaranteed

We'll request some more details so we can book your 1st appointment

Benefits of QNR

  • Effective on most types of mental illness.
  • 98% success* in providing significant improvements in mental wellbeing, after the first session.
  • Fast results. Most clients need 11 sessions to achieve their desired results, making it more affordable than most traditional treatments. However, severe mental illnesses may require more than 11 sessions.
  • 100% safe, natural and drug free alternative. The only side-effect is happiness.
  • No need to dig up past painful memories or emotions to be released from their negative effects.
  • Focuses on getting results*
  • Feel noticeable difference after 1st session.
  • Works on all your issues at once, unlike traditional treatments that focus on fixing one problem at a time.
  • So easy and non-invasive. Simply sit back with your headphones on and let our facilitator guide you into increased mental wellbeing. Even if you fall asleep during your session you will still enjoy full benefits.
  • No resistance from the conscious brain to stay in old negative behavioural patterns.
  • No hard work or discipline required to break down past negative habits, routine and behaviours, QNR helps break these down for you.

Try QNR Risk Free

Your brain is your most important asset. If your brain is not functioning in a healthy, positive, empowering way, nothing you do on the outside will bring you lasting joy, happiness and contentment. So if you are tired of dealing with mental and emotional conflict and and want to achieve increased mental wellbeing, we invite you to come try QNR™ risk free as part of our try before you buy free download.

Our 100% natural and drug free alternative approach can help you stay calm, clear, and in control of your anger. We are giving you the opportunity to access a free sample of our QNR technique so you can see if it can work for you today in the comfort of your home.

Book Your First Session
×

BOOK YOUR FIRST SESSION

Take back control of your mind, your happiness, and your life today.!
100% Guaranteed

We'll request some more details so we can book your 1st appointment

Patients’ Responses Before and After 1st Session

after-treatment

*Results may vary

Mental Health Survey of Patients Before Sessions

mental-health-before-treatment
*Results may vary

Significant improvement in patients
diagnosed with Anxiety after 7 Sessions

Significant improvement in Patients
diagnosed with Anxiety and Depression After 7 Sessions

Significant Improvement In Patients
Diagnosed With Anxiety and Depression after 7 Sessions

*Results may vary

Reduced Incidence of Current Symptoms:
Before and After 7 Sessions

reduced-incidence

*Results may vary

Reduced Incidence of Chronic and Intermittent Symptoms:
Before and After 7 Sessions

*Results may vary

Significant Improvement in Patients
Diagnosed with Anxiety After 7 Sessions

anxiety-results-1

*Results may vary

Significant improvement in emotional
well-being After 7 Sessions

*Results may vary

*Based upon a client self-assessment survey, results may vary from person to person