Quantum Neuro Recoding
Terri Bowman creator and founder of the Brain Wellness Spa has developed a technique called Quantum Neuro Recoding (QNR) which has revolutionised the way we treat mental and emotional illnesses. QNR has been more than a decade in the making and now, ten years from its’ first inception QNR is getting world first results in the successful treatment of the most difficult mental and emotional health issues.
These successes include a comprehensive drug free solution for:
Find out more about Quantum Neuro Recoding below.
QUANTUM NEURO RECODING EXPLAINED
Watch out Brain Wellness Spa explainer video for more information on how we can help you treat your anxiety using our Quantum Neuro Recoding technique.
QNR VERSUS OTHER TREATMENTS
QNR works in the unconscious brain, which is actually where the root of ALL emotional and mental problems are found.
Think of your brain as an iceberg with only about 20% jutting out from the surface of the water, the remaining 80% is underwater and cannot be seen. QNR works on the part of your brain that is ‘underwater’ whereas other treatment options work on the 20% of the ‘above water’ area of the brain.
The 20% of the brain that they work on is not where the problems are, it is only where the symptoms are. As you know, you cannot solve your problems by only treating the symptoms.
QNR is different to any other treatments you have ever tried.
- Faster – a result is promised in your first session
- More affordable – considerably more cost effective than anything else on the market
- Drug free – We do not prescribe ANY medication
- Hypnosis free – We do not use hypnosis in anyway
- Result Oriented – We are committed (No Change, No Charge First Session)
- Gentle and Natural – Completely natural solution
WHY BRAIN WELLNESS SPA
No drug treatment
Don’t stay drugged up on prescriptions - they only mask the problem. We look to the cause of why you think and feel the way that you do.
No drawn out therapy
On average it takes 8 sessions over 11 weeks to solve all of your problems but in severe cases of mental illness it could be more than 8. We will be able to identify that within 5 sessions.
If you don't get successful results at the end of your first session, your session is free of charge. We currently have a 98% success rate.*
HOW IT WORKS
Once we break down all the emotional barriers that stop you from accessing your inner potential, you will soon be on your way to enjoy better quality of life.
Before I found Terri and Brain Wellness Spa I had spent an absolute fortune on treatments that simply did not work. Exasperated and almost without hope I gave Brain Wellness Spa a shot and I have never looked back. This treatment is affordable and effective and I encourage you to try it.
ABOUT TERRI BOWMAN
Terri Bowman is the creator and CEO of Brain Wellness™. For almost a decade Terri has been successfully working to help people overcome a myriad of mental illness and emotional problems and her results are an absolute revelation. Terri doesn’t believe clients need to pay for expensive therapy to get the help they need, which is why she has set up her unique treatment centre in Perth. Her mental and emotional help methods give you the ability to handle your issues in a way that suits your specific needs. She is here to offer a treatment that is original and successful, giving you the relief you so highly-sought after.